MBA GLOBAL ONLINE
Edinburgh Napier University
- ENU’s MBA and MBM (MSc Business Management) programmes are accredited and internationally recognised.
- The University is approved by the Queen’s Privy Council to award degrees and is ranked 35th out of 130 UK universities for Business and Management Studies (The Guardian, 2015).
- ENU is a Top 10 UK University for graduate employability.
- General MBA plus 11 specialisations available: Banking, Entrepreneurship, Events Management, Finance, Hospitality & Tourism, Health Management, HRM, Leadership & Innovation, Marketing & Sales Management, Project Management and Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- Assessment by assignments. Assignments are case study based taken from the comfort of your home.
- Flexible entry; applicants without a Bachelor’s degree but with sufficient Work/Management experience considered.
- 100% supported and delivered directly by ENU Professors.
- Completed in the minimum of 18 months or maximum of 4 years
- World Class MBA and MBM programmes for under US$10,000. Flexible, modular payment plan.
Earn a world class MBA or MBM for under $10,000.
The MBA modules (all 20 credits except Project)
- Management and Organisational Change (core module)
- Leading Strategic Decision Making (core module)
- Building High Performing Organisations (core module)
- Marketing within the Global Economy (core module)
- Managing Innovation
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
- Skills for Managers (core module)
- MBA Project (40 credits)
Specialised MBA Programmes:
Five core modules plus two specialized modules (Global Finance and Financial Markets, Institutions & Banking) plus Project
Five core modules plus two specialized modules (International Business Event Management and International Festival and Event Management) plus Project
Five core modules plus two specialised modules (Global Finance and Finance for Management Decision Making) plus Project
Five core modules plus two specialised modules (Contemporary Issues in Hospitality Management and International Business Event Management) plus Project
Five core modules plus two specialised modules (Contemporary HRM and HRM in International Context) plus Project
Five core modules plus two specialized modules (Managing Innovation and Leadership, Learning and Development) plus Project
Five core modules plus two specialised modules (Global Marketing and International Sales Management) plus Project
Five core modules plus two specialized modules (Governance & Accountability in Healthcare and Health Policy & Public Involvement) plus Project
Five core modules plus two specialized modules (Managing Innovation and New Venture Planning) plus Project
Five core modules plus two specialised modules (Global Logistics and Supply Chains AND Project Management ) plus Project.
Five core modules plus two specialized modules (Project Management and Managing Innovation) plus Project.
Five core modules plus two specialized modules (Leadership and Entrepreneurship in the Media and Global Business and Finance) plus Project.
- Individual modules carry an award
- Postgraduate Certificate (60 credits)
- Postgraduate Diploma (120 credits)
- MBA (180 credits)
The MBA comprises seven “taught” modules where you complete your studies with other students, and an individually completed MBA Project module, to a timescale that matches your requirements, but can be completed in 18 months.
Be part of our
NEW WORLD CLASS
This innovative MBA programme is designed to educate and support a new generation of global business leaders and can be completed in 18 months.
- An Honours Degree and at least 2 years relevant full-time work experience
- An Ordinary Degree and at least 3 years appropriate full-time work experience
- Work experience is the key differentiator for the MBA compared to other postgraduate programmes
- Relevant work experience includes capacity within managerial, supervisory, project management, finance administration and IT
- If you do not have the required level of academic qualification, you may be considered for entry providing you have at least four years’ experience in a post with relevant work experience.